Andrew W. Zucker, DDS, FACD, FICD
Dr. Andrew Zucker was born and raised in Sandusky, Ohio. After graduating from Perkins High School, he received his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Dayton. He earned his D.D.S. from The Ohio State University in 2007, and spent a year practicing on the New Jersey seashore learning many advanced techniques and procedures. After spending a few years in Dayton and Cincinnati, Dr. Andrew decided to move back to Sandusky and join the practice founded by his father and Dr. Wyneski.
Dr. Andrew is dedicated to continuing dental education, focusing on his particular interests of endodontics (root canals), pediatrics (children), dentures, as well as all other aspects of dentistry. He served as a professor in the Department of Primary Care at the Ohio State University’s College of Dentistry, where he trained dental students as they saw patients in OSU’s clinic.
Dr. Andrew has donated his time to the Free To Smile Foundation, traveling to Guatemala to provide dentistry to underserved native Mayan children without access to dental care; and to help children born with cleft lip and palate, as well as other facial deformities.
In 2017, Gov. John Kasich appointed Dr. Zucker to the Ohio State Dental Board, where he is entrusted to promote service excellence in dentistry and to protect the public through licensure, education and enforcement of standards with fairness and integrity.
Andrew is married to the love of his life, Natalie, and they welcomed their son, Hudson, in December of 2017. Natalie is a teacher at Danbury Middle School, where she specializes in Talented and Gifted Education as well as operating the STEM Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
- Ohio State Dental Board - Appointed by Gov. Kasich
- American College of Dentists – Conferred Fellowship
- International College of Dentists – Conferred Fellowship
- The Pierre Fauchard Academy – Conferred Fellowship
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- North Central Dental Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineers
- Board of Directors of the Dayton Dental Society, Past Member
- Past President of OSU’s student chapters of the American Dental Association and the American Dental Education Association
- Past President of the North Central Ohio Dental Society
When not in the office, Dr. Andrew enjoys sailing, boating, rowing, painting, and anything else that involves being out on the water.